Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Keywords:||Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Mold||Process:||Die Casting Extruded|
|Surface Treatment:||Anodizing,Sandblasting,Painting,Powder Coating,Plating,Silk Printing,Brushing,Polishing,Laser Engraving||Machinery Equipment:||Cold Chamber Machine;hot Chamber Machine;CNC Center, CNC Lathe, Punch, Milling, Grinding, Drilling And So On|
|Finish:||Spray Oil Or Powder||Dimension:||Customized|
aluminium die casting parts,
custom aluminum casting
Prefessional products made die casting,Metal casting mold
1. The aluminum have good fluidity and plasticity, and the casting process is cast in a pressure die casting machine, the aluminum die casting can make various complicated shapes, and can also achieve higher accuracy and accuracy.
2. Aluminum die-casting is also a process with very high resource utilization, saving a certain amount of manpower and material resources.
3. Aluminum have excellent thermal conductivity , Smaller weight and higher machinability.
1. 20 years of manufacturing success in China and exporting experience worldwide
2. Global specialized producer of machined castings.
3. We combine our own resources with some other well-developed factories to fulfill a wide range of contract manufacturing capabilities. Working with one source, saves time and money.
4. Satisfied supplier of 7 big companies from North America and Europe.
5. Low cost mold materials and focus on efficiency offer a cost-effective solution to your metal component purchasing requirements.
6. Normal lead times range from 1 to 6 weeks for fully-machined components.
7. Strong capacity to help customers develop new projects.
8. Our sales department is 24 hours available in order to help our customers solve problems quickly.
Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Mold, Zinc Alloy Die Casting Mold
|Product Type||Aluminum Alloy Die Casting Mold, Zinc Alloy Die Casting Mold|
|Our Services||Die manufacturing, die casting, CNC processing, polishing, drilling, tapping, to the front, vibration grinding, sandblasting, etc|
|Material||ADC1#,ADC12#,ADC10#,A380,A360,A356,ADC14,3#ZN,5#ZN,Or according to customer requirements|
|Surface Treatment||Anodizing,Sandblasting,Painting,Powder coating,Plating,Silk Printing,Brushing,Polishing,Laser Engraving|
|Drawing Format||.jpg/.pdf/.dxf/.dwg/.igs./.stp/x_t. etc|
|Service Project||To provide production design, production and technical service, mould development and processing, etc|
cold chamber machine:250T/300T/400T/600T
hot chamber machine:130T/160T
CNC center, CNC lathe, punch, milling, grinding, drilling and so on
|Testing Machine||Digital Height Gauge, caliper, Coordinate measuring machine, projection machine, roughness tester, hardness tester and so on|
|Packing||Foam, carton, blister, knife card or as per customer requirements|
We offer one-stop service from module design till finished products, make every customer happy.
Skillful salesgirl and diligent salesman make business heathier and Win-Win.
Strict quality control system, we care each customer’s needs.
Professional R&D team in whole processes supporting the business.
Advanced machine and inspection equipment to satisfy the request of order.
Professional After-sales Service
Mature supplier chain with cooperative team production management, lead to outstanding offer.
Q1. When can I get the price?
A: We usually quote within 2 days after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent, please call us or tell us in your email so that we will regard your inquiry priority.
Q2. How long is the lead-time for mold?
A: It all depends on the mold’s size and complexity. Normally, the lead time is 25—35days.
If the molds are very simple and not big size, we can work out within 15 days.
Q3. I have no 3D drawing, how should I start the new project?
A: You can supply us a sample, we will help you finish the 3D drawing design.
Q4. Before shipment, how to make sure the products quality?
A: If you don't come to our factory and also don't have the third party for inspection, we will be as your inspection worker. We will supply you a video for production process detail include process report, products size ,structure and surface detail, packing detail and so on.
Q5. Can you do post production?
A: Some customers in addition to plastic injection require post processing, assembly of their products and packaging.
We have done this numerous times and have the facility and staff ready for these processes. You are welcome to inquire about post production if you need it. Or send us a quote request for any part you need. We will be happy to assist you with the quote or any technical, packaging, post processing or shipping inquiry.